Monday, January 29, 2007

If You Don't Know, Now You Know

I am going to Fashion Week in Paris! Mark Gill, designer and stylist, invited me along to view the Fall ’07 Collections and I jumped at the opportunity. What a dream! So, in preparation, I need new hair (style, that is), a completely pre-arranged stylish wardrobe, and to calm my nerve so I don’t look like a crazy fashion-groupie for a week. To top off this absolutely amazing event, my darling friend, Porsha Summerville, will be there too!
















UPDATE: I took the GRE again and did an awesome job! I am so glad to have that test behind me and for about 3 days, I was totally relaxed, but now I am back to juggling a million things at once and can no longer be free. While waiting to hear back about graduate school, I have a full-time job, PR duties for R.A.W. Magazine, 4 magazines to catch up on (I just got around to reading the January Vanity Fair this week), a great book about leadership and some scripts to get through for a film project. As usual, somehow I find myself with a million commitments. Oh, and my sister is getting married and I am the maid of honor….you can’t imagine…


The First Lady


Miss Renee (my mom) came in town this weekend and we met The First Lady! When I arrived at my mom’s hotel (her DC home) Sunday, three darling men sat in the lounge where we meet, eat, and drink, among other things. Greg, Luke and the fabulous Istvan (right). Now, all three were fantastic, but to the left you see the Pepto Bismol pink robe that was the topic of conversation. Purchased in the hotel’s giftshop, it was hilarious to see the adorable man bearing the title, “First Lady.” Our three companions were amazing: Luke, the PR prince, George, the Luis Vuitton toting lush, and Istvan, “The First Lady,” a make-up artist and master of disguise. The sexy brown haired hottie showed me several Myspace pictures with blonde hair of all lengths complimented by dramatic make-up. The afternoon was blissful, having a lot to do with the fact that George gave me a beautiful and warm taupe Fendi wrap, but also because the gentlemen were delightful company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright for George and his generosity! Have fun in Paris..take lots of pics. Also, check out the sartorialist.blogspot.com for great pics showcasing some of the fab outfits the Europeans wore to the Milan shows.

Anonymous said...

correction: its http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on carrieandjoan.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research displays that nearly 60% of all United States adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.