Monday, May 28, 2007

A Little About Me

We have all gotten those emails that ask a thousand questions and then say 'forward this to all of your friends and see what they say.' Cute, but I hate forwards. Instead, I'll fill it out to share a little bit about me.


Smoked a cigarette? Yes, but I was in, like, the 8th grade and haven't been that dumb since.

Drank so much you threw up? Totally, but I certainly don't make a habit of it. I had to leave my own 21st birthday party because I was throwing up everywhere.

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Who me? Never.....Yes, of course I have.

Gone on a blind date? Nope.

Skipped school? One of many times I skipped school my senior year in high school, my friends and I spent hours in Super Target. That was, by far, my favorite skipped school day.

Seen someone die? Only on tv.

Been to Canada? Nope.

Been to Florida? A thousand times.

Been to Mexico? Yep, spring break sophomore year in high school. I guess I was 15.

Been on a plane? Duh.

Been lost? Of course. In the car and in life.

Been on the opposite side of the country? Yes. I could count the times on one hand, though.

Gone to Chicago? Yes, for the NBA (National Bar Association) Conference and when my mom was on Oprah.

Swam in the ocean? Yes, but I am deathly afraid of the ocean. I stay close to the shore. You never know what will sneak up on you in that wilderness.

Felt like dying? Of exhaustion and depression - we've all been there.

Cried yourself to sleep? I'm a girl.

Played cops and robbers? Hell no.

Recently colored with crayons? Within the year, I'm sure.

Sang karaoke? Not recently.

Paid for a meal with only coins? Naw.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Hmmm....yes, but some things just come with time.

Made prank phone calls? Yep.

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Ugh! Yes, and it hurts!

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Eew.

Danced in the rain? Back when my hair was curly.

Written a letter to Santa Claus? Not in a year or two.

Been kissed under the mistletoe? Possibly, but obviously, it wasn't that memorable.

Watched the sun rise with someone you care about? Yes, Fisher Island, on the balcony of our first place.

Blown bubbles? Yes, but not in a while. It's not that cool.

Made a bonfire on the beach? Why the hell would I do that? And where? Who does that?

Crashed a party? No, I do not go where I am not wanted.

Gone roller-skating? I LOVE roller skating!!

Ice-skating? Yes, I am deathly afraid of that too, and the last time I went, Robbie was showin' out with his cousins and busted his head open pouring blood all of the ice. It scared the kids and I was crying.

Gone skinny dipping? Yes.

1. Any nicknames? Co, Sonrisa, Mine All Mine, Renee

2. Mother's name? Renee. (Little known fact: That is not my mother's first name, but it's what she has gone by since she was like 5.)

3. What is your favorite drink? Alcoholic? My new favorite drink is a Citron Sour. Other than that strawberry lemonade.

4. Tattoos? Nope. I have thought about it, but I can't figure out what I would get that I would still love at 70. I even know where I would put it: it would be on the top of my left foot.

5. Piercing? Ears, of course, and belly button. There was a time when I had five wholes in my ears.

6. How much do you love your job? Eh

7. Birthplace: Fort Worth, Texas

8. Favorite vacation spot? In the continental US - Miami. Abroad - Right now, I'd say Italy. Ask me again in 5 years.

9. Ever been to Africa? No. Hopefully soon.

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Oh please, sometimes all day without dinner.

11. Ever been on TV? Yes. Wishbone.

12. Ever steal any traffic signs? Who the hell does that?

13. Ever been in a car accident? With my sister. She hit the column in the parking garage when my dad used to live in downtown Fort Worth. Nothing major.

14. Was it your fault? Leigh's...Oh wait, I just remembered another one. I hit someone, kinda rear ended someone, junior year in college. Brooke was in the car and I was out of a car for 3 months. It was pretty bad - for the car.

15. 2 Doors or 4 Doors? I like SUVs, so 4. Nothing wrong with 2 though. My current car has 4.

16. Salad dressing? Oil and Vinegar.

17. Favorite pie? Ms. Smith's Apple pie from the grocery store. Or just about any pie my Aunt Cat makes.

18. Favorite number? 7

19. Favorite movie? I love movies: Moulin Rouge, The Best Man, Romeo & Juliet, ATL, Harold & Kumar go to White Castle, The Notebook...and so many more.

20. Favorite holiday? Halloween! Then there's Christmas.

21. Favorite dessert? Dessert. Period.

22. Favorite food? junk food: nutty bars, goldfish, graham crackers and peanut butter, etc.

23. Favorite day of the week? The ones that I am not at work.

24. Favorite TV show? Sex & the City, Girlfriends, Entourage, Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? (I am obsessed with both the Style Network and wedding shows.)

25. Favorite Toothpaste? Colgate, I think.

26. Favorite smell? Cookies.

27. What do you do to relax? Watch tv and movies.

28. Do you have a message to your friends reading this now? Does any of this surprise you?

29. WHERE do you see yourself in 5 years? Wherever my fabulosity takes me.

30. What do you do when you are bored? Read magazines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I didnt know your moms first name was not really Renee...I can't imagine you having 5 holes in your ear...2 door car? Where have I been?...and now I know why I have never been ice skating...scary.

shone said...

"Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Who me? Never.....Yes, of course I have."

Ummm...WHO? Why don't I know this?
I know Mama B's first name! And I don't remember a car accident from junior year. I remember I was out of a car for three months that year...

whitney said...

Yay for Fabulous Former Fort Worthians!!