Sunday, December 2, 2007

Where Have I Been?

I have no excuse other than the fact that I am a student, and a hard working one, like never before. I read and write, and have 3-4 hour long classes, shoot films on weekends, and see a lot of movies. My favorite this fall was We Own The Night with Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Wahlberg. It was fantastic, but didn't get the attention it deserved. Catch up if you can and see the film. Oh, and Stardust I loved as well. Michelle Pfeiffer plays a hideous witch, and that's reason enough to see it!

So, in an attempt to ensure that I blog more (because my loyal readers sent me nasty emails), I am adopting the Bossip, YBF, and Perez way of life: Big pics, short, more frequent posts. Cross your fingers!

So, here you have it: my life in LA, a pictorial...

USC Codie




Here is a pictures of me and some of my classmates at Area. I am awful, because I have been out to a club fewer times than I can count on 1 hand since I moved to LA. I need to step my "nightlife" game up. Nevertheless, those are a few of my classmates and I think they're all fab! (I hope they don't kill me since I put their pics on the web.)










My guardian

Trudy A. Williams, Esq
. - My godmother and my mom's friend since they
were in preschool. You will be surprised to learn that she is, in fact, a Delta! (Despite the fact that she is completely decked out in all red, she usually wears pink. We were on our way to a Greek picnic.)
















My cousin's 21st Birthday Party

Darling Tyler turned 21 in October and we went to this amazing and beautiful Indian restaurant on Wilshire (which I can't remember the name of). The birthday girl is next to me in the center with the midnight blue dress.

2 comments:

Vicarious-leigh said...

4 pictures does not a pictorial make...Ugh. How did Jane not make that last one?

C. Elaine said...

It does when I don't do sh*t and that's the point. I chose the picture with the most people and one where my sister's mouth was not open as she would not appreciate an unflattering photograph. I still love Jane though.